- NEW! ROE Employment Opportunity - English Language Arts 6-12 Teacher - Click HERE for more details.
- NEW! Minimum Immunization Requirements for Those Entering a Child Care Facility or School in Illinois, Fall-2016 - Click HERE
- Madison County Transition Planning Committee’s (TPC) "Get It Done" event is in the news! Click HERE to read the story.
- If you are wondering which school district is the correct one for your family, click HERE.
- Do you need to create an account on the ISBE ELIS web site? Click HERE for a short (2:45) video that will help you with the process.
- Livescan electronic fingerprinting now available to the public at the ROE #41 office. Forms and information are HERE.
- FAQ for Educator Licensure Information System - ELIS (interactive Word document)
- Fact Sheet: Educator Licensure Information System
- Creating a Culture of Dignity in Schools
- Changes to Paraprofessional Certification - (Online Powerpoint presentation)
- Teachers - Make Sure To Update Your Information On ELIS - Click HERE
- Follow the ROE #41 Blog
Click HERE for more information about Illinois Vision 20/20 Initiative.
"Fulfilling the Promise of Public Education in Illinois"