- NEW! On November 10th, ROE 41 Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Robert Daiber, participated in a roundtable discussion at KTRS radio's "Issues in Education" concerning the status of education in Illinois. Click HERE to listen to the discussion.
- NEW! Just announced - Directions Midwest Educational Conference - Collinsville's Gateway Center - June 14-15, 2016 Click HERE for a flyer
- The new VISIONS Transition Guide & Resource Directory for Madison County & Surrounding Communities is now available online. Please click HERE to read more!
- ROE 41 is proud to announce that we are now an ACT Workkeys testing center as well as a Pearson Vue testing center. Please click HERE for more information.
- Consolidated Madison County School Calendar - Click HERE
- Digest of Bills passed at the 2015 Spring session of the Illinois General Assembly (24 pages.) Click HERE.
- Minimum Immunization Requirements for Those Entering a Child Care Facility or School in Illinois, Fall-2016 - Click HERE
- Madison County Transition Planning Committee’s (TPC) "Get It Done" event is in the news! Click HERE to read the story.
- If you are wondering which school district is the correct one for your family, click HERE.
- Do you need to create an account on the ISBE ELIS web site? Click HERE for a short (2:45) video that will help you with the process.
- Livescan electronic fingerprinting now available to the public at the ROE #41 office. Forms and information are HERE.
- FAQ for Educator Licensure Information System - ELIS (interactive Word document)
- Fact Sheet: Educator Licensure Information System
- Creating a Culture of Dignity in Schools
- Changes to Paraprofessional Certification - (Online Powerpoint presentation)
- Teachers - Make Sure To Update Your Information On ELIS - Click HERE
- Follow the ROE #41 Blog
Click HERE for more information about Illinois Vision 20/20 Initiative.
"Fulfilling the Promise of Public Education in Illinois"