Updates from ISBE:

What Should I Do Now?

Everyone must have an ELIS account to register, renew, or apply for licenses or endorsements.

• Go to www.isbe.net/.
• Click on "Teachers"
• Click on "Log In To ELIS"

• Click on "Educator Access"
• Click on "Click Here for First Time Access to the ELIS System" or "Sign Up Now"
• Fill out all personal information required and click continue
• On the next screen, you will have a confirmation screen – click continue.
• You have now created your ELIS account and can view your license, apply for new endorsements, update your personal information and much more!

Please note: The Regional Office of Education can no longer accept any paper forms or fees. When a transcript is required, it must be an official transcript. To be considered official, it must be in a sealed envelope from the university. All letters of recommendation and letters of experience must be original letters on school/company letterhead with original signature.

These documents may be sent to:

Madison County ROE
Attn: Licensure
157 North Main Street, Suite 438
Edwardsville, Illinois 62025

OR: The university may send the transcripts via e-script to maschroader@co.madison.il.us. Please note: we do not accept e-scripts forwarded from the applicants, only those officially sent from the university.

E-mail: HERE
Phone: 618-296-4530
Fax: 618-692-7018