|S.T.E.P.||Employment||Education/Training||Housing||Transportation||Recreation & Leisure||Parent/Educator Resources|
VISIONS Transition Guide & Resource Directory For Madison County & Surrounding Communities
Madison County Transition Planning Committee
Department of Human Services
Division of Rehabilitation Services
SingleCare has just published a piece called Medication Management for People with Disabilities, which covers important tips and tricks for people with disabilities and their caregivers to properly handle prescriptions.
It’s not uncommon for folks with a disability to be placed on an extensive medication regimen. We created this guide to educate people on how to safely simplify this often complicated process. The guide offers practical advice on:
- How disabilities might impact medication management
- How to accurately read medication labels
- Tips on medication organization and storage
- Medication safety tips and dosage information
- Downloadable medication management charts
And much more!